Financial Literacy Conference
In October 2020, Financial Beginnings Oregon will host our 7th annual Financial Literacy Conference at Canby High School. A unique professional development opportunity for Oregonians from schools, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, businesses, and the community, #2020FLC will highlight the critical importance of financial literacy, and connect attendees with resources and tools they can use to contribute to financial literacy efforts in their communities.
- Presentations from a diverse array of thought leaders and experts on a wide range of financial literacy topics, with dedicated learning tracks for every type of attendee.
- Exhibitor booths featuring helpful resources from nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and businesses.
- Ample opportunity to network, share ideas, and build community around financial education.
Two Distinct Audience Tracks to strengthen the Financial Education Movement!
- Financial Education Volunteer Track
This track is an impactful professional development opportunity for those teaching financial education as volunteers or professionally. These sessions focus on presenter skill-building and increasing understanding of equity and inclusion to be a more effective financial educator.
- Nonprofits and Educators Track
This track adds significant resources to educators' and nonprofit organizations' toolboxes. These sessions focus on providing nonprofit and education communities with increased personal finance knowledge and timely resources and tools for students or nonprofit participants.
Financial literacy supporters have a critical role to play in Oregon's long-term health and success. We can't wait to see you in October!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
Interested in sponsoring this fantastic event?!